Mindjet recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies
Mindjet, the global leader of software for visualizing and using information, today announced that it has made the first ever Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States. With an impressive three-year growth of over 150 percent, Mindjet ranked 2,334 on the overall list. Among the Inc. 5000 companies, Mindjet is the 7th largest private software company in the Silicon Valley area.
"We are moving the needle - tapping into the passion and performance of our company and our rapidly growing customer base to reach new audiences and achieve record results," said Scott Raskin, CEO of Mindjet. "The Inc. 5000 recognition represents the strong momentum we´ve been able to amass as nearly ten thousand people are visiting our site everyday, existing enterprise customers are adding licenses, and individuals are spreading the word to work teams. With over 970,000 licenses sold globally, we are reaching new levels of penetration into the enterprise and the global workforce."
Mindjet attributes its consistent quarter-over-quarter growth to the strength of its market-leading product MindManager and the newest release MindManager Pro 7 for Windows and MindManager 7 Mac for Apple. Based in San Francisco, CA, Mindjet is considered the 18th fastest growing private software company in the Bay Area according to Inc.´s rankings. With a large customer base of extremely devoted product evangelists and at least 85 percent of the Fortune 100, adopters are using MindManager´s easy-to-use interface for visually managing ideas, information, and processes in a limitless variety of applications.
Other recent highlights include:
- Nearly 100,000 licenses sold so far this year
- Selection by CRN as a Top 100 Emerging Tech Vendor.
- Recognition by the San Francisco Business Times as one of the largest private companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 29 positive product reviews for MindManager 7 in the last quarter
- More than 845,000 unique visitors to the Mindjet site from June – September, 2007
- Feature article in Investor´s Business Daily and CNNMoney.com published "Makers of Mind-Mapping Software Visualize Success", describing how the Telelogic sales team relies on MindManager to build organizational charts of clients. August 15, 2007
- CIO Magazine coverage around how Healthwise keeps project development teams on the same page with MindManager. August 13, 2007
The Inc. 5,000, an extension of Inc. magazine´s annual Inc. 500 list, measures revenue growth from 2003 through 2006. To qualify, companies must be U.S.-based and privately held, independent -- not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies -- as of December 31, 2006, and have had at least $200,000 in revenue in 2003, and $2 million in 2006. To download a free trial of MindManager, please visit http://www.mindjet.com/eu/download/
Mindjet makes software that helps people visualize and use information. Its leading product, MindManager software, enables individuals and teams to work smarter, think creatively, and save time every day. There are over 970,000 licenses of MindManager software used globally by 85 of the Fortune 100 companies and more than 50 percent of Global 2000 organizations. Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco with offices throughout the world and is backed by the leading international venture capital firms Investor Growth Capital, Inc. and 3i.