A Profile of the International School of Management
The ISM sees it as its obligation to society to - support the freedom of research and instruction to the benefit of a democratic, tolerant and intercultural development of society, and - actively be involved in the critical design and modernization of the interaction between science, politics, culture and economics.
Given this responsibility, including the relationship…
…between students and the ISM,
- the ISM is obliged to educate its students while taking their individual interests and abilities into consideration, and to encourage intercultural and social competencies by integrating interdisciplinary concepts.
- the ISM will provide a degree program with high quality instruction and academic structure and the ISM will offer its students the benefit of an internationally-oriented degree with practice-oriented, academic depth and breadth and the opportunity to complete this degree as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
…between employees and the ISM,
- the ISM defines itself as a learning organization, whose internal communication is characterized by a critical dialog between all members involved.
- the internal processes, as well as strategic development, should be continuously examined by all employees and consequently changed for the better.
…between social institutions and the ISM
- the ISM strives to achieve both active cooperation with and two-way knowledge transfer between the business world and academia.
- the ISM strives to adapt to economic and social changes and to integrate these concepts necessary to the survival of companies into the education of its students.
- innovation, flexibility and the integration of intercultural values are of the highest priority at the ISM.