One of the expected outcomes is a system to improve human security in the Asian region with the implementation of a disaster management system
More concretely, the following three projects are carried out in order to understand and monitor the status quo of Asia:
1) 'Digital Asia Platform Project' to construct spatiotemporal information infrastructure for Asia;
2) 'Digital Communityware Project' to promote mutual understandings among local communities through development and operation of the media browser featuring ontology for space and concepts; and,
3) 'Digital Asia Regional Strategy Project' to envisage hopeful future for Asia by utilization and integration of the preceding two projects.
Expected outcome :
* Construction of a system to actualize improvement of human security in the Asian region. Implementation of disaster management system to be constructed along with it.
* Contributions to CEOS (Community On Earth Observation Satellites) and GEOSS (Global Earth Observation System of Systems).
* Industrial and general utilizations of the media browser that is able to carry out mapping of diversified current affairs by executing processing based on spatial and conceptual ontology.Total number of researchers : 32
Conservationists are sounding the alarm: parrots much more threatened than assumed
15.09.2017 | Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen
A new indicator for marine ecosystem changes: the diatom/dinoflagellate index
21.08.2017 | Leibniz-Institut für Ostseeforschung Warnemünde
19.09.2017 | Event News
12.09.2017 | Event News
06.09.2017 | Event News
20.09.2017 | Life Sciences
20.09.2017 | Power and Electrical Engineering
20.09.2017 | Physics and Astronomy