The event brought together 500 young entrepreneurs from 30 European countries, representing 80 student companies. The event was an opportunity for JA-YE secondary school student companies to show off their innovative ideas, to sell their products and services in a public setting and share their entrepreneurial spirit.
Rewarding outstanding achievements
Prizes were awarded for outstanding achievement. The panel of judges assessed each student company on innovation, originality and presentation of products and services. Company “iTEAM J.A.” from Italy was named as best company with the best business plan, market analysis and innovative product. They designed iBelts – personalised iPod belts. www.iteam-italy.com
"Freedom of movement, which makes our life easy and pleasant today, goes above and beyond the ‘portability’ of objects. iTeam wishes to respond to that need by creating a product which combines utility and fashion, simplicity and passion,” said Simona Eldahaby, Managing Director.
First Runner-up went to STEBEON from the Netherlands, which produced revolutionary holders for shampoo bottles.
Second Runner- up was given to QUIKSTITCH, Switzerland for their tiny hole puncher and other advertising giveaways.
Other prize winners included:
- Most Innovative Product went to TYT, Israel, which invented a periscope that sticks to the eye piece in the door helping young children, older people and the disabled to see better though the door.
- Best Sales and Marketing Strategy went to Innostar, Denmark which created a plastic device for hospitals.
- Best Stand went to Prima, UK for their cook book with DVD.
- Best Team went to Dimension, UK, which created personalized black and white drawstring bags with a classic image on each.
- Special Jury Award for Corporate Social Responsibility went to Money Tree, from the Netherlands
- ORACLE Best Business Website Award went to DIFFID, Slovakia for their creative website www.diffid.gta.sk
Diana Filip | alfa
Mathematical confirmation: Rewiring financial networks reduces systemic risk
22.06.2017 | International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
Frugal Innovations: when less is more
19.04.2017 | Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAO
16.08.2017 | Event News
04.08.2017 | Event News
26.07.2017 | Event News
18.08.2017 | Life Sciences
18.08.2017 | Physics and Astronomy
18.08.2017 | Information Technology